2008年9月26日金曜日

26/Sep/08

I add my essay about travel today.

I would like to talk about my traveling. I have not been to many places but the most impressive trip I have done is to go to the United State. I went to New York this February to see one university which I was interested in. I saw the university as one of my options to study abroad.
The university was in Philadelphia. In order to get there I first had to go to New York because there was no direct flight to Philadelphia from Tokyo. This long journey made me tired but traveling New York was quite exciting for me.
From this trip I have learned that there are a lot of cultures around the world. The further I travel from my country, the more I realise that extremely different world is expanding.
I need to decide which type of traveler I am. In fact it is necessary need to have a lot of money for traveling which needs to stay. Given this condition, I choose the day-tripper.

0 件のコメント: