2008年9月21日日曜日

20/Sep/08

Why do the London transportation services stop so often? I have already experienced it many times althogh I have lived in London for only a month. I will tell you two stories about it.

First, when I tried to go to gym on this Wednesday by the bus, I was waiting for it about 30 minutes. From the outset buses which take me to the gym is a few. They say that they come about every 12 minutes but they have never come at the time. At last the bus has come and departed for the gym. Suddenly there was an announcenment which meant the change of termination. I could not believe that the driver did not apologize about it. Finally I could not understand why the change happened but lukily for me it took me to the stop where I wanted to go.

Next, today I needed to go to London Waterloo, for I had a practice for my team at Earlsfield where is more south of London than Waterloo. From Waterloo the many trains, not tube, are running to suburban areas. Retuning back to the story I want to tell you, in order to go to Waterloo I just get the Northern line on from Camden town. It is not long journey but today was different because the waterloo station was closed. I think Japanese people can not understand that a station is closed in the daytime. But here is in England. Our common sense is not in use. Returning back to the story again, the tube which I was getting on to go to waterloo passed the station and stopped at the next station. From the next station did not have direct line to the waterloo. So I had no choice for it, I got on other line which was called baker line to make a detour. Oh my god!! Finally I could get there in time because I went out a little early by chance today but if not...

Thank you for your reading and visiting my blog!!

0 件のコメント: