2008年9月22日月曜日

21/Sep/08


My one-week holiday has finished today.


At first, I tried to go to BBQ with my teammates but I awoke too late to go there. So I changed my plan and decided to go to an exhibition which was held in Liverpool street. One of my friend, who is my father's friend's daughter, put her arts on display at the exhibititon. The arts were made by interviews she did. I could not understand them well because I was not artists but I can say one thing; they are very beautiful !! Sorry for my lack of vocabulary...


The exhibition was held in one building where was on one famous street called Brick Lane. Brick Lane has Market which is similar to Camden Market every Sunday. The feature of Brick Lane is that the street is surrounded buildings which are made in Bricks. So I felt it was old town. But in front of tube station Liverpool street which takes about 5-minute-walk from Brick Lane, there is a financial town. It was quite different from Brick Lane !!

0 件のコメント: