2008年9月26日金曜日

25/Sep/08

Steve told us to set up our blogs in today's class. I have had already my blog because I used it during previous course here. But I l watched the video which showed how to set blog up again as Steve said. I gave some new information, for example how to add my favorite blogs on my blog, from the video. Steve also asked us to choose our simple templete, which meant that our blogs consists of colors which we can read easily. Some colors are cool but make our eyes tired. Actually my blog had black background and white letters. This was exactly what Steve said. So I chaneged my blog templete followed Steve's advice.

In my opinion posting blog is quite nice way to improve my English. I think it connects to speaking English. I try to continue it so that my English become better as soon as I can.

After the class, some of us joined the social programme. We went to a pub where is one of the nearest ones from my university.

0 件のコメント: