2008年10月28日火曜日

Sigh


This blog is one of my important space to grumble.



Yesterday one of my host family has come to my house to stay. She is my host mother's sister's granddaughter. She lives in Liverpool but she loves London, so when she has holiday she usually comes to my house.


I can explain her personality with only one word; restless. She is 17 or so. First of all, I need to mention that I like her. But sometimes I can't stand her behaviors.


She always watches TV. I can understand that she wants to watch TV because it is boring when she is at home. But I cannot understand why she watches it with maximum volume in front of me in living room, for I need to be there to use Internet. It is really noisy.


She is always moving around in my house. I do not really know why she moves around so much.


She is always speaking about something.


Last night, when I was using Internet in living room, she told me that she wanted to sleep now because she needed to wake up early this morning. So I said to her 'yes of course, have a good night.' After that I went to my bed for her and tried to sleep, although I was hearing noise from downstairs. It was sound receiving message of her mobile phone... There was no need to say that I could not sleep until she stopped sending text.


Besides, I have heard one thing which makes me so depressed. That is she will stay here for 8 other days.


I must be crazy.......


0 件のコメント: