2008年8月30日土曜日

28th&29th/Aug/08

28th
In order to get my mobile phone, I went to phone shop in Camden. I asked the clerk and then she told me that I did need my bank account card. Actually, I made my bank account yesterday so I have not got my card yet. I will have to go to the shop again after my card will arrive.

29th
Tomorrow my father is going back to Japan so we went to have a dinner to Savoy Hotel. The hotel has a one of historical restaurants in London which serves us delicious Roast beef!!!! I love it. At this restaurant, the cook came to my seats and there he cut for me.

I will do my homework below.
What did you find useful?
In the Internet Detective Online tutorial, there are something new for me.
For example, URL stands for ''Unifrom Resource Locater'' and gives us some hints.
What did you learn from this tutorial?
I need to improve my skill to search internet for my research of university. At the same time, I have to be carefull not to misuse some information from Internet because there are a lot of information which we can not know who made. Futhermore after I found out somethig good I also have to pay attention not to plagiarize it.

The homework2 in pp26 of our textbook; Summarising.
University lecturers begun to use the programme which is named ''TurnItIn'' to find out whether their students '' has copied'' some information or not.(Duncan,2007,p5)

0 件のコメント: