2008年8月23日土曜日

22/Aug/08

Today I could not say what I thoght in my class and the library.
I think it is because I do not know how to explain my opinion in my daily life. It is not fact that I am thinking about anything. Therefore it is practical for me to assume the conversations which are had in the daily situations and translate them from my own language Japanese into English beforehand. I think it is also useful to look back the day I could not speak well.

One illustration of this is today.
When I looked for some books in the library, I could not find out my books. But I could not explain my situation.
→(to library stuff)Excuse me, I can not find books I want to read, do you know where they are?

I did not know how to use the borrowing machine. But I could not express my problem to the library stuff.
→I do not know how to use this machine. Could you tell me how to use it.


In my class, when I have to explain what the text teachs and which note-taking is good for the text to my group.
→This text told me three types of motivation. They are achivement, affiliation, power. Threfore I think the title/key words note-taking is the best way.

Now when I talk to someone, I am too careful about grammer to speak others.

Do you have any good idea for this?

0 件のコメント: