2008年8月29日金曜日

26&27/Aug/08

26th
I ate French meal for lunch with one of International officer of Londonmets. This was the first time for me to eat French but I am loving it.

I made my own bank account at Nat-West. I was nervous because I was afraid that I probably could not understand what a bank clerk was saying. However,when I actually went there, the clerk was really kind. Safely I could do my task that made my bank account.

27th
When I met my host family, it was difficult to understand what they were talking. But now, gradually I have been able to know their conversation and so it is my favorite time to talk with my host family before I sleep. Althogh we talk about something rubbish, it is so funny that I often find out that over an hour pass. Today, we were talking about ghost, for my host father Haci suddenly remembered the ghost which he saw last year!! I do not know why he suddenly remembered that but then we talked about ghost which were belived in own countries.

0 件のコメント: